Mieko Mintz's focus is a Kantha line that is not only comfortable, but contemporary and sophisticated. She finds romance in the saris’ reincarnation in the new Kantha: old saris coming back to life in a totally different time and land. And its integration with Kimono tradition moves the clothing into a new realm of international relevance. All pieces are reversible, and come with a Lifetime Repair policy. Other styles and colors available at KOBO at Higo.
- Oversized Fit
- One Size (4-20)
- Boxy Silhouette
- Fully Reversible
- Kimono Collar
- Three-quarter Sleeve
- Welt Pocket Front and Patch Pocket Reverse
- Above Knee Length
- 80% Cotton 20% Silk
- Medium Weight
4 Layer Vintage Saris with Hand Stitches on Entire Garment
Front Side is Cotton and Silk Patch
Reverse Side is Vintage Cotton Over Dye
- Cold Hand Wash or Machine Wash with Mesh Bag
- Flat Dry or Delicate Cycle Dry
- Dry Cleanable
One size (4-14)
- Bust - 84''
- Waist - 84''
- Hip - 84''
- Sleeve - 25''
- Front length - 32''
- Back length - 32''
Kantha items are all hand-stitched and each is unique.
- Vintage saris may have small tears or blemishes even after washing and mending.
- Vintage sari patches may vary from photos.
- Sari borders of metallic thread may unravel.
Made by Mieko’s team in Jaipur, India